In a world where perfection is portrayed all around you, living with rheumatoid arthritis (or any chronic illness) can make YOU feel like a failure.
While everyone else can keep all those plates spinning in the air with the apparent grace and agility of a synchronised swimmer, you’re often left wondering if you’ll ever feel in control of your life again.
IT DOESN’T HAVE TO FEEL THIS WAY
You can go from
- Feeling unmotivated.
- Feeling sluggish with zero energy.
- Not recognising who you see in the mirror anymore.
- Feeling stressed and anxious.
- Hiding how you really feel from family, friends, and colleagues.
- Battling to see the joy in your life.
- Feeling inspired and excited.
- Smiling to yourself at the end of your day when you find you have energy left in the tank – you can finally get back to whatever it is that lights you up.
- Being content and satisfied in your own skin.
- Being the person everyone in the office turns to and whispers “what the heck is your secret to staying so calm under pressure?!” during THOSE meetings
- Trusting that you are a powerful communicator and that your loved ones value your feelings.
- Delight in all the joy and cheer around you.
Let’s stop existing day to day—and choose the path toward leaping out of bed every morning with a smile on your face and excitement in your heart despite living with rheumatoid arthritis.
Because deciding to take control or NOT can mean the difference between thriving or surviving. It’s time to get excited about your future every day and build the enthusiasm and motivation to do things in your life you didn’t think you could do…all while living with rheumatoid arthritis.
Sustaining the real you while living with rheumatoid arthritis means
Let go of the feelings of betrayal ( I mean, your own body is attacking itself), of failure (every time you need a painkiller or you cancel social plans) and even resentment (I like to call it the “why me” moment)
Keeping stress low
Never feel like you don’t know how to slash those stress levels. No matter what your day throws at you, you’ll be able to trust that you know EXACTLY what to do
No more running around like a headless chicken with yourself at the bottom of your to-do pile. By focusing on your own wellbeing you will become a better person for those who count on you
Who am I?
Hi, Im Aisling
You need someone on your side who understands what living with rheumatoid arthritis ACTUALLY means and how important it is not to mess with doctors’ orders. I’m here to help you get off the struggle bus and focus on improving your well-being. I’ll give you the tools and knowledge to finally put yourself back in the driving seat of your life.
When I was diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis I looked everywhere for someone to help me compliment my medical journey with natural, holistic tools. But, I couldn’t find what I was looking for.
That’s exactly why I do what I do!
Now, I help women —just like you— learn to use holistic strategies and tools so that they can start living and stop merely existing
Where to next?
It’s kinda like Goldilocks and the three bears around here- there is a package that is just right for you!
The Mindful Arthritis Method Intensive 1:1 Package
White Rose Holistic 12 week signature 1-1 program
The Tapping Lab
12 week 1:1 package with 6 x 1 hour EFT sessions with yours truly.
The Mindful Arthritis Method (Self-Paced course)
All the information, workbooks, and pre-recorded videos without the 1-1 price tag.