In a world where perfection is portrayed all around you, living with rheumatoid arthritis (or any chronic illness) can make YOU feel like a failure.
While everyone else can keep all those plates spinning in the air with the apparent grace and agility of a synchronised swimmer, you’re often left wondering if you’ll ever feel in control of your life again.
IT DOESN’T HAVE TO FEEL THIS WAY
You can go from
- Feeling unmotivated.
- Feeling sluggish with zero energy.
- Suffering from guilt because you have to take time off work for medical appointments
- Feeling stressed and anxious.
- Hiding how you really feel during flares and bad days from family, friends, and colleagues
- More guilt because there are so many others out there who have it so much worse than you.
- Accepting that you are a fabulous, amazing woman who just happens to have rheumatoid arthritis.
- Feeling inspired and excited.
- Smiling to yourself at the end of your day when you find you have energy left in the tank – you can finally get back to whatever it is that lights you up.
- Being content and satisfied in your own skin.
- Being the person everyone in the office turns to and whispers “what the heck is your secret to staying so calm under pressure?!” during THOSE meetings
- Trusting that you are a powerful communicator and that your loved ones value your feelings.
- Delight in all the joy and cheer around you.
Let’s stop existing day to day—and choose the path toward leaping out of bed every morning with a smile on your face and excitement in your heart despite living with rheumatoid arthritis.
Because deciding to take control or NOT can mean the difference between thriving or surviving. It’s time to get excited about your future every day and build the enthusiasm and motivation to do things in your life you didn’t think you could do…all while living with rheumatoid arthritis.
Sustaining the real you while living with rheumatoid arthritis means
Let go of the imposter syndrome! Just because some people’s lives are harder than yours does not negate the fact that you are living with a chronic illness.
Keeping stress low
Never feel like you don’t know how to slash those stress levels. No matter what your day throws at you, you’ll be able to trust that you know EXACTLY what to do
No more running around like a headless chicken with yourself at the bottom of your to-do pile. By focusing on your own wellbeing you will become a better person for those who count on you
Who am I?
Hi, Im Aisling
You need someone on your side who understands what living with rheumatoid arthritis ACTUALLY means and how important it is not to mess with doctors’ orders. I’m here to help you get off the struggle bus and focus on improving your well-being. I’ll give you the tools and knowledge to finally put yourself back in the driving seat of your life.
When I was diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis I looked everywhere for someone to help me compliment my medical journey with natural, holistic tools. But, I couldn’t find what I was looking for.
That’s exactly why I do what I do!
Now, I help women —just like you— to cope with their symptoms, feel more in control, and build a toolkit of complementary therapies
Where to next?
It’s kinda like Goldilocks and the three bears around here- there is a package that is just right for you!
The Mindful Arthritis Method
This is perfect for you if you are ready to transform your self-care routines to incorporate your mind, body, and soul. With this package, I share different holistic strategies for you to use that will help you with your mind, body, and soul. This will help you feel like your normal self again and start looking forward to the future? You will want to get out there and enjoy your social life safe with the knowledge that you have tools and strategies to help you through the following days.
The Tapping Lab
To truly take care of your body…you HAVE to take care of your thoughts, beliefs, and emotions, too. With this package, we use tapping (EFT) so that you can finally kick to the curb those negative thoughts and feelings that make you feel not good enough. Imagine if you could silence them how easier life would be.
Let’s kick start your tool kit. In this jam-packed hour, I hand select 2-3 aspects from the vast vault of complementary therapies I have to share with you so that you can start to take the reins over a specific issue that is leaving you feeling overwhelmed.