The Mindful Arthritis Method
Self Paced Online Course
Are you looking for ways to incorporate natural remedies for rheumatoid arthritis into your day WITHOUT going against doctors’ advice?
Introducing The Mindful Arthritis Method – the ultimate self-paced program designed to help you do just that.
DOES THIS SOUND FAMILIAR…
- You’re struggling with exhaustion and overwhelm in your daily life
- You’re fed up with all the well-meaning “have you tried…”
You have no idea where to start with creating real change in your approach to your rheumatoid arthritis diagnosis
- You’re done with people who tout natural remedies for rheumatoid arthritis in an unsafe way
- You know it’s time to make yourself a top priority…but you don’t know where to start
IT’S TIME TO GO FROM SUFFERING…TO FLOURISHING
IMAGINE BEING ABLE TO…
- Take pleasure in simple, nourishing self-care routines so that you can feel like you are walking on air.
- Have an enjoyable lifestyle that is only limited by your imagination and not your diagnosis.
- Wake up every day feeling in love with yourself & your life.
- STOP being at the very bottom of your to-do list.
Turn to natural remedies for rheumatoid arthritis to support yourself through difficult days.
I’m Aisling, and I’m a complementary therapist. I was diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis in 2016.
Like you, I have struggled with lots of day-to-day tasks such as holding a steering wheel, brushing my hair, and peeling vegetables!
I transformed my life by implementing the tools, strategies, and natural remedies for rheumatoid arthritis that I share in this course, and now my passion is to see you transform yours.
Ready to go from suffering to flourishing?
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS
The core of The Mindful Arthritis Method self-study course is the 12 individual modules.
Each module guides you through a different aspect of holistic health and wellness. In each module, you’ll have access to workbooks and videos to help you implement the lifestyle changes you need and guide your transformation.
I provide you with all the tools and strategies you need to become a new version of you!
***you’ll get lifetime access to all the materials***
Bring your most vibrant, energetic & happiest self to the world. By the end of this program, you will…
- feel excited every day that you’ve finally achieved a happier, more confident you
- feel calmer, joyful, and more in tune with yourself
Know how to use natural remedies with rheumatoid arthritis in a safe way
- know exactly how to keep stress at bay
- feel more vibrant than ever before
- achieve the sort of calm wellbeing you hadn’t even known was possible with a rheumatoid arthritis diagnosis
- have transformed your daily routines and rituals to support the best possible version of yourself
One module is delivered weekly over the duration of the 12 weeks. Each module will consist of a prerecorded video and workbook with many containing demonstration videos and additional resources.
- You will learn how to use aromatherapy, hand reflexology, facial reflexology, and facial acupressure effectively and safely for pain and inflammation, digestive issues, respiratory issues, insomnia, fatigue/lack of energy, and anxiety.
- You will learn the theory behind stress, how to build a self-care plan, how to give yourself an Indian head massage, and how to use Gua Sha. I even give you a 15 min sound healing meditation!
- We also focus on Friendships/Family (1 module) and Happiness (1 module) as they are so important to your overall wellbeing.
- Peppered throughout the modules you will find journaling prompts, aromatherapy recipes, and lots of helpful tips to help you on your journey with rheumatoid arthritis.
- There are lots of opportunities for self-reflection and contemplation
Want to have a sneak peek?
“Every day may not be good, but there is something good in every day.”
I found Aisling to be incredibly helpful, knowledgeable, and caring….I would highly recommend Aisling, her service, and her products to anyone.
The session was very relaxed and Aisling really listened to my needs and I could tell how passionate and informative she was….I would highly recommend Aisling to anyone…
IS THIS PROGRAM RIGHT FOR YOU?
- You’re ready for a step-by-step roadmap for becoming a better version of you.
- You’re committed and ready to finally achieve your goals.
- You’re finished with unsafe, random advice from unqualified people.
- You’re keen to elevate your lifestyle.
YOU’RE DETERMINED TO MAKE THIS YOUR BEST YEAR EVER AND THIS PROGRAM CAN HELP YOU ACHIEVE THE LIFE YOU CRAVE.
IF YOU ARE:
- Ready to finally achieve your goals.
- Ready to feel amazing & be the happiest person you know.
- Ready to learn a step-by-step system directly from someone who understands what you are going through.
- Ready to make this your best year ever.
I don't have rheumatoid arthritis but I have X. Can I still take this course?
Yes. I believe that if you have other forms of inflammatory arthritis such as Psoriatic Arthritis, Lupus, or other conditions such as Fibromyalgia or osteoarthritis you will learn something that may benefit you. If you are unsure if this course is suitable for you then please set up a free connection call and we can chat.
Is there a payment plan available?
You can pay all upfront or in 3 monthly installments
How is the course delivered?
This course is delivered online via an online learning platform. You will get access to a welcome and preparation module immediately upon registering and each week thereafter a new module will be released to you. In total there are 12 learning modules plus one preparation module.
Is this program suitable for children with rheumatoid arthritis?
No. This program is only suitable for adults.
How do I know this will work for me?
I can’t guarantee that this will work for you. But, I believe if you lean into this program with a positive attitude and a willingness to implement what you’ve learned you will reap the benefits. For the avoidance of doubt this will not nor is it intended to cure or heal.
It's a lot of money. I'm not sure I can justify the cost.
I hear you. Living with a chronic condition is an expensive business. Between the cost of routine medical appointments, expensive medications, and other supports such as physiotherapy, the bills can add up.
I know that the Mindful Arthritis Method is not the cheapest support tool on the market. And yet, I totally stand by it.
- When you invest in yourself at this level you’re more likely to implement what you have learned and see results.
- This program offers you everything that you could need in terms of training and support to build and implement your holistic toolkit.
- When I was diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis I searched high and low for a program similar to this to support me on my arthritis journey. There is nothing that I could find that provides this content and level of support, especially at this price point.