The Tapping Lab
12-week 1:1 program
Discover the power of EFT to comfort and support you on your Rheumatoid Arthritis journey.
There are some powerful tools out there that you might not have been told about as you get to grips with rheumatoid arthritis and the impact it has on your life.
EFT is one of those well-kept secrets that you NEED to know because it can make all the difference to your experience in your body.
And the magic of EFT? You get to change your perspective on any negative emotions, memories, and beliefs that you have associated with a rheumatoid arthritis diagnosis, which will automatically make you feel better.
To truly take care of your body…you HAVE to take care of your thoughts, beliefs, and emotions, too.
Have you ever thought
- Oh NO! Does this flare mean that my medication isn’t working anymore?
- What if the pain keeps getting worse and I have to give up work?
- What if I never find a medication that works for me?
- What did I do to deserve this?
- Why did it take so long for them* to believe me?
(*Doctor, Family…basically anyone who should have your back)
I HEAR YOU
Imagine a life where
- You wake up in the morning feeling happy, content, and excited
- Your Rheumatoid Arthritis symptoms are significantly easier to manage because you are relaxed, calm, and at peace
- During flare-ups you focus on the things that actually matter and make a difference in how you feel
- Your headspace is only taken up by positive, helpful, and supportive beliefs
Yes, this IS all possible for you
What is EFT?
EFT (also known as Emotional Freedom Technique or Tapping) is a complementary therapy that involves gently tapping using your fingertips on acupuncture points.
The points are on the face and upper body. This helps us to deal with unpleasant memories, negative emotions, and incorrect beliefs.
The memories themselves won’t change but the emotions and beliefs that we associate with them can.
Here’s how EFT can help when you have Rheumatoid Arthritis
💖 Manage worries associated with having a chronic illness, such as “what if my medications stop working,” “what if I need to stop work,” and, “how am I going to lift my child into their car seat?”
💖 Deal with the feeling of loss you might have experienced in association with your diagnosis
💖 Resolve your anger at the doctor who didn’t believe you when you explained your symptoms or the way s/he rushed through your diagnosis with no time for questions.
💖 Cope with the resentment you feel when you see the calendar fill up with medical appointments – and the fridge fill up with medication.
💖 Stop feeling self-conscious about your body because of swollen joints or because of the “sensible” shoes you now have to wear.
💖 Calmly handle friends or family’s reactions to your illness – be unruffled by raised eyebrows if you need to cancel plans.
💖 Manage emotions and turn down the intensity of physical pain.
💖 Soothe phobias e.g. when you need to have blood taken regularly or need to inject yourself weekly, you need to reduce the impact of your needle phobia.
💖 Challenge that belief that you can’t do all the things you used to before your diagnosis. There are many things you still can do.
But, do I know what I’m talking about?
I’m Aisling. I’m a mum of 2 and was diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis in 2016. Like you, I have struggled with lots of day-to-day tasks.
I wholeheartedly believe that medication is necessary for the management of my disease and preventing joint damage. BUT, sometimes it’s just not enough for me. I have been where you are. I understand what you are going through. I get it.
I have an MSc in Biopharmaceutical Science and a BSc in Chemistry.
I have Diplomas in Aromatherapy, Holistic Massage, Reflexology, Sound Healing and I’m a fully qualified EFT practitioner.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS
👉 6 x 60 min one-to-one EFT sessions
These will take place Online via Google Meets or Zoom every two weeks.
We will work through those negative emotions and self-beliefs so that at the end of the process you are clear that you are a confident, fabulous woman with so much to contribute to those around you.
The Tapping Lab is for you if…
- You are ready to dig in and be consistent. This is a long-term path and to reap the benefits you need to be prepared to do the work and be consistent. I mean, you don’t eat a stick of celery and expect to lose weight, it’s the same for holistic therapies!
- You are interested in learning how to deal with and live with your condition. You are looking for ways that you can complement the medication you are on and up the ante on taking care of yourself.
- You enjoy holistic therapies and understand the value and benefits of building these into your life.
The Tapping Lab is not for you if
- You are looking for a quick fix. Sadly, I can’t perform miracles or magic.
- You are looking for a cure for your rheumatoid arthritis. You won’t find that here.
- You are skeptical of holistic therapies and find the whole thing a bit crazy and woo if you’re honest. If this is you then you won’t feel the benefit of what this program offers.
- You are looking for an alternative to medical advice. Nope, this program is not for you.
I found Aisling to be incredibly helpful, knowledgeable, and caring….I would highly recommend Aisling, her service, and her products to anyone.
The session was very relaxed and Aisling really listened to my needs and I could tell how passionate and informative she was….I would highly recommend Aisling to anyone…
I don't have rheumatoid arthritis but I have X. Can I still take this course?
Yes. I believe that if you have other forms of inflammatory arthritis such as Psoriatic Arthritis, Lupus, or other conditions such as Fibromyalgia or osteoarthritis you will benefit from EFT. If you are unsure if this program is suitable for you then please set up a free connection call and we can chat.
Is there a payment plan available?
You can pay all upfront or in 3 monthly installments
Is this program suitable for children with rheumatoid arthritis?
No. This program is only suitable for adults.
How do I know this will work for me?
I can’t guarantee that this will work for you. But, I believe if you approach this program with a positive attitude and a willingness to be open to the process you will reap the benefits. For the avoidance of doubt this will not nor is it intended to cure or heal.